Hey! I'm Jaz.
Product Manager @ The National Lottery
I'm currently focused on improving our key digital journeys for the millions of National Lottery players who use our website.
My responsibilities include end-to-end delivery of optimisations and new features. This includes working directly within a scrum team (which includes offshore developers).
Areas I have worked on include:
• Optimising our onboarding funnel and improving our KYC experience to support the growth of our digital base
• Making the play experience more engaging to increase conversion rates and retention
• Optimising the sign-in and account recovery flows to make account access quicker and more secure
• Improving accessibility, especially for screen reader users
• Internal tools that enable our content team to carry robust QA checks
My playbook includes:
• Product discovery (design thinking / HCD and design sprints)
• User research (taking a hypothesis driven approach, then testing through guerrilla / online / labs methods)
• Scrum (including UX directly within the team. I also have a SCPO certification)
• Taking an iterative approach to delivery (having a bias for action, then learning from insight, user feedback and collaborating with customer support)
The tools I use day-to-day are:
• JIRA and Confluence
• Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
• What Users Do
• Invision & Sketch / Balsamiq (for prototyping)
• Google Drive